Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Here's a survey, cause I got bored. A LONG survey, but oh well . . .

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Russ
-- Birthdate: April 23, 1980
-- Birthplace: Eugene, Ore
-- Current Location: Eugene, Ore
-- Eye Color: Dark blue
-- Hair Color: Strawberry blonde originally, now kind of a darker red
-- Height: 4'11" I think
-- Righty or Lefty: righty

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Scandinavian, German, British, Polish.
-- Your weakness: My shyness
-- Your fears: A whole bunch of them
-- Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian with bacon on top too
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Get a wife

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase(s) on AIM: lol; totally
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "I gotta pee!"
-- Your best physical feature: Believe it or not, but I think it's my height. Cause it makes me cute.
-- Your bedtime: 12-1 or 2
-- Your most missed memory: 7th grade, and most of my childhood before school

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Both, but I like coke better
-- McDonald's or Burger King: I am a BK whore
-- Single or group dates: Single....ha! like I'd go on a date
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike I guess, cause I'm a UO grad
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: The only tea I like is Mr. or Ice-T lol
-- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: ewwwww

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: no
-- Cuss: only online
-- Sing: when I'm alone lol
-- Take a shower every day: pretty much
-- Have a crush(es): constantly
-- Do you think you've been in love: yes
-- Want to go to college: been there, done that
-- Like high school: I was one of the few that loved it
-- Want to get married: Yes
-- Believe in yourself: Most of the time
-- Get motion sickness: I don't think so
-- Think you're attractive: Sorta lol
-- Think you're a health freak: hell no
-- Get along with your parents: Yes
-- Like thunderstorms: Not really but the lightning's cool to watch
-- Play an instrument: Sort of. Not very well.

LAYER SIX:
In the past month . . .
-- Drank alcohol: no
-- Smoked: no
-- Done a drug: no
-- Had sex: no
-- Made out: no
-- Gone on a date: no
-- Gone to the mall?: technically
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
-- Eaten sushi: no
-- Been on stage: no
-- Been dumped: no
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no
-- Gone skinny dipping: no
-- Dyed your hair: no
-- Stolen anything: no

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever . . .
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
-- Been caught doing something?: Probably
-- Been called a tease: yes
-- Gotten beaten up: not really
-- Shoplifted: no
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Technically

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Hopefully by 30
-- Numbers and Names of Children: no kids yet, thank God
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Lots of music, not totally traditional
-- How do you want to die: while having sex *blushes*
-- Where you want to go to college: Well, I'm out of college now
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys r Us kid!
-- What country would you most like to visit: Norway and Ireland

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl . . .
-- Best eye color: green
-- Best hair color: red or dark brown or black
-- Short or long hair: long baby!!
-- Height: Doesn't matter to me
-- Best weight: I like em big hehehehe
-- Best articles of clothing: Anything tight, black and sexy
-- Best first date location: Quiet restaurant, I guess
-- Best first kiss location: Under the stars

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: none
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Hmmm....three, I guess?
-- Number of CDs that I own: Probably between 50-70
-- Number of piercings: none
-- Number of tattoos: none
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Many!
-- Number of scars on my body: Not sure
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Many. Mostly having to do with girls lol

No comments: