Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Well, I suppose it's that time, so I'll say Happy Halloween to everyone!!! And Happy (Good? Blessed?) Samhain to those pagans out there reading my blog . . . one in particular, you know who you are ;) I hope everyone has a SAFE Halloween and that you get lots of candy.......Isn't America wonderful? We get free candy once a year!

I've been quite busy lately. Have an essay as a midterm in our history class. I am quite tired of writing essays in school, but I'll keep doing them as long as profs assign them. In better news, my cold is gone!! But wait . . . it's getting pretty cold in Oregon now, so it could come back if I'm not careful. Or even if I am careful.

Two more things: I am very close to finishing Lord of the Rings, but I'll do that when i get enough time that I feel ready to finish it. There's no rush, and I'm not that far from finishing - I can do it in one reading even. Second thing - my comments system provider is updating, so no comments for who knows how long. Oh well.

*Gives everyone a big 3 Musketeers bar* enjoy!

No comments: