From Music Memoirs, of course:
Top 5 artists to listen to while you exercise
1) Los Lobos. They usually have some great upbeat tunes, especially the Mexican dance tunes. I always quicken my step if I’m walking and listening to “How Will The Wolf Survive?”
2) Afro Celt Sound System. Their upbeat songs are perfect for exercise.
3) The Ramones. Fast, loud, nasty.
4) BeauSoleil. They really get your toes a’tapping.
5) Natalie MacMaster. Most of her stuff is fast reels and jigs, perfect for getting yourself moving.