Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Tunes – 8/24/10

Tunes:

Tell us about your favorite "musical things" from this summer; concerts, albums etc.

Well, the only concert I’ve seen all year was just a few days ago when I saw Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.  That was a good one, for sure.  I had lots of fun and really got into it and felt the energy. 

As far as albums, I’ve mostly been buying up Beatles albums this summer.  My top pick out of those would be A Hard Day’s Night.  Not a bad song on that album!  I also bought Robert Randolph’s new one and a compilation of jazz pianist Erroll Garner.  Both are absolutely amazing.  I’d have to give the crown to Robert Randolph, though, because he released his best album yet.

The biggest news for me this summer when it comes to music is the new Ipod Classic that I bought.  I can now carry my entire music collection with me in my pocket.  It’s the best! 

No comments: