Monday, November 11, 2002

Listening to "Are You In?" by Incubus and filling out this week's This or That. This is gonna be fun!
----------------------------------
1. Hershey's Kisses: with or without almonds? Without.
2. Wizard of Oz: Scarecrow or Tin Man? I always liked the scarecrow for some reason, maybe because he was the first one of the travelers to join with Dorothy.
3. Meat eater or vegetarian? Meat!! Meat!!
4. Buy books or borrow them? Buy them, without a doubt. I can never get enough books, even though I NEVER read most of them. But I will someday, wait and see!
5. At the bank: ATM or human teller? ATM if you need to get the money quick. Human if you have some time. Some of those female bank tellers are really cute! And sooo nice too!
6. Oil or gas (or other) heat? How 'bout an old fashioned fireplace?
7. Pen or pencil? Pen. Or better - erasable pen!
8. Drive or use public transit? I don't drive right now, so public transit for me.
9. Who IS James Bond: Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (or any of the others in between)? I believe there is a little James Bond in all of us.
10. Your ideal breakfast: full (bacon/sausage, eggs, pancakes, etc) or continental (bagels, muffins, fruit, cereal)? I'd say full without the eggs. My dream breakfast is 1 waffle, 1 pancake, 1 piece of french toast, lots of syrup and butter, bacon, a KFC biscuit, and a big glass of Orange Juice. And some smokees.
--------------------------------------------
The Kila concert is a YES!! Purchased the tickets today, I can't wait. I love going to concerts. I also can't wait to see who else might come our way.

My biology project is to watch ducks in the Millrace and see why they quack. The rain kind of tapered off today, so I got out there and made some observations. Yay for that! Hopefully I can get out there a few more times and really do this project right. Also, we had a midterm today in Economics. I think I did OK on it. We'll see how the grading goes, maybe I'll do really good with a curve.

Well that is all for now. Details about how the Kila concert went, later on this week!!

No comments: