Sunday, November 24, 2002

Musical epiphany time. The Goo Goo Dolls are DAMN GOOD!! They can play their instruments well. Johnny Rzeznik has a great, emotional voice. And he can write lyrics like nobody's business!

"And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow"
"When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive"
"And how can the world want me to change, they're the ones that stay the same"


See, good stuff. I am thinking of their songs a lot because Johnny Rzeznik's video has been on tv a lot, and I saw them on VH1 storytellers the other day. When you start to really LISTEN to the songs, it brings you a whole new view on things.

In other news, I have completed my biology project!! Woohoo!! Free time is coming soon, I hope. Oh, and I've updated the links on the left side of this page. I update them quite a bit now. You should all look at some of them, especially some of the blogs. And the music links, these are great bands that I love and listen to a lot.

No comments: