Thursday, November 14, 2002

Time for Topics Blog question answering!!

Who knows you better, your family or your friends?

I think I know myself better than anyone. I'm sure there are things my family knows that my friends don't, and vice-versa. And I think there are a couple people who know me better than all the others.

Do you ever listen to the radio? If so, where do you mostly listen to it? What are your favorite stations?

I DO listen to the radio, but not often. I listen to it more when I am at my house, than when I'm at the dorm. I'm not sure why that is. I listen to it laying on my bed, or when I'm on the computer. Lately I have been listening to the "new rock" station a lot. I've been way into the guitar sound since my sister and I started learning it. I love "loveline" too, way funny. I don't listen to top-40 anymore . . . guess I'm more into people who make their own music now. I also listen to the college and independent stations, stations where you will hear many different sounds. I especially like the celtic music show on Sundays. I try to listen to it whenever I can remember to.

No comments: