Thursday, December 18, 2003

Last night I downloaded the new version of Winamp - Winamp 5! I am very impressed with it, especially the fact that you have the option of keeping things like the older version of Winamp, or changing things up with "modern" skins and features. Instant access to thousands of Internet Radio stations is a plus as well. I just hope the program works well for me, because if it does I will certainly enjoy it for a long time to come.

Lately, I've been wondering when the cajun group BeauSoleil will be back in the studio recording again. I've not heard ANY news on any possible studio project. Their last studio work was in 1999, so I'd LOVE to hear something new from them. They are, of course, very busy touring, so we'll see what they're up to in the near future. I just hope they aren't about to slow down just yet.

Christmas in a week! I hope you all enjoy the holidays, eat a lot, and get a lot of great stuff, especially a lot of great music!

No comments: