Thursday, January 22, 2004

I have an important announcement to make!! After about 3 years of using Internet Explorer, I am now deciding to mostly use Netscape. I just think it's a cooler program, even if it doesn't do a few things I need it to. One of those things, I've just now noticed, is that it does not display the weblink, bold and italic options for posts on blogger! So I may need to use IE to do blog posts. VERY ironic! But, still, I'm using Netscape most of the time now.

Other than that, I don't really have much news. And I know this is beating a dead horse WITH a dead horse - but it'd be neato if all my readers could fill out the spiffy little survey posted below. Pleaaaaase? I know a few of you who will probably be filling it out, at least. And, as always, I am open to ideas of stuff to blog about! You ask, and I shall attempt to answer to the best of my ability.

That's all for now, have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: