Friday, September 24, 2004

It's Friday, so it's time to feast!!

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how attractive do you think you are?
I would probably say I'm a six or seven. Depending on how I'm dressed, what my hair looks like, etc. My friends would probably say higher.

Soup
What local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city?
I'm not really up to speed on the locally-owned popular restaurants and so forth, but I'll give it a try. In Eugene, I've heard that Cafe Zenon, Ambrosia, Adam's Place and Marche are all good places for high-end, expensive fancy dining. For cheaper, less-fancy food I would highly recommend any of the Abby's Pizza restaurants. My favorite pizza!! Be sure to get thin crust!

Salad
What's a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
I learned that dating over the internet might not be such a great idea, and leave it at that.

Main Course
Name something in your life that you feel you can depend on 100%.
My TRUE friends, and my pets.

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from September 24, 2104, what would you imagine the headline might be?
"Britney Spears' Great-Grand Daughter Marries Marilyn Manson's Great-Grand Son in Gothic White Trash Ceremony"

No comments: