Sunday, September 26, 2004

Weekly Bit Of Love

Meme time again. Weekly Bit. Here we go:

A Bit About 'First Times & First Loves'...for the week of September 26.2004
1. Describe your first kiss.
I think it was in first grade, with a girl I liked. We were walking with our class to the cafeteria or something, and she kissed me on the cheek.

2. Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
The same girl above. I had asked her to be my "girlfriend" but I don't think we really understood what it was all about. It was a silly little childhood thing, but I guess I'd consider her my first girlfriend.

3. When was your heart first broken?
I had it broken pretty bad in 2001. I "fell in love" with a gal I talked to on the internet. I asked her if she'd be my "internet girlfriend," and the next day she came on, she told me she lied to me about being single and that I shouldn't talk to her again. That hurt, but it was a lesson I had to learn.

4. When was the first time you fell in love?
The first time I've really fallen in love was just a month after the above incident happened. I fell in love, again on the internet, with someone who is now one of my best friends. I'm still in love with her, and I think I always will be.

5. What was your first real date like?
I don't think I've ever really had a "date," but I have gone out to lunch with a female friend a few times. I guess I'd consider that a date. As for what it was like, it was nice. I hadn't seen her in a while, so it was nice to catch up and see her again.

an extra bit...
write about this quote...
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
-Judy Garland

Well, I think what Judy is expressing is that love hits us deep in ourselves. Not just physically, but emotionally and even chemically. When you're in love with someone, or someone gives you love, it affects you inside and out and changes your mood. Also, it's not something you can easily describe or express. You can just feel it, and it's the greatest feeling in the world.

No comments: