Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Popcorn and a soda go great with this post

Amazingly I am able to get online, so I'll take the opportunity now to post my answer to this week's Ten On Tuesday:

Ten Favorite Quotes From The Movies

1. "Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!" - Monty Python and The Holy Grail

2. Igor: "You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him, the things he'd say to me." Frederick: "What did he say?" Igor: " 'What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance.' " - Young Frankenstein

3. David: "I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf." - This Is Spinal Tap

4. Eli Cash: "I've always wanted to be a Tenenbaum." Royal: "Me too." - The Royal Tenenbaums

5. "The fans are standing up to them. The security guards are standing up to them. The peanut vendors are standing up to them. And by golly, if I could be down there, I'd be standing up to them." - Slap Shot

6. Gandalf: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

7. Trinity: "Dodge this." - The Matrix

8. Winston: "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes!" - Ghostbusters

9. Garth: "Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?" - Wayne's World

10. Happy: "The price is wrong, bitch!" - Happy Gilmore

No comments: