Friday, October 08, 2004

Time For A Feast

*insert witty comment about upcoming meme here, followed by a link and the answers* Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?
I don't really have too many plans, but I'm sure I'll watch some movies and read a lot. I'll also listen to music, but then again I always do that.

Soup
Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
I'm pretty sure the last time I used the phone, I was calling my mom at work. I'm not positive, but I think that's who it was. I don't really talk on the phone too much!

Salad
Name a hobby that you've tried but eventually gave up for some reason.
I own an acoustic guitar, but I've sort of given up playing it because my fingers are far too small to make many of the chords.

Main Course
What is the most important personality quality in a mate?
I think the ability to care about someone, the ability to see past that person's flaws, and the will to try to make that person happy are all things that help a relationship survive. Basically, it's all about love and not being selfish.

Dessert
Why is the sky blue (be creative with your answer)?
The sky is blue because he lost his woman and now his heart is broken.

No comments: