Friday, July 28, 2006

Ok, now for the Friday Feast:

Appetizer - What's the funniest dream you can remember having?

I don't really know. Many of my dreams make little sense, but I can't remember any of them.

Soup - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I'd be a Chihuahua, because I'm small and cute.

Salad - Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."

I get confused when nearly anything happens.

Main Course - Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.

I need to sort through some clothes and throw away the unsalvagable, and I also need to write a letter to someone.

Dessert - When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?

I tried a small bite of crab cakes on Monday. I did not care for them at all.

No comments: