Saturday, September 16, 2006

Flickr Fun Saturday

Flickr has a cool new geotagging/photomap feature. In honor of that, today I'm going to browse around random cities and see what cool pictures I can find.

London, England - 120 Fleet Street (beautiful shot!)
London, England - the Tower Bridge
London, England - Detail of Buckingham Palace gate (I think!)
Miami, Florida - Bright colors at night!
Miami, Florida - I wish I was here right now!
Boston, Mass. - The Green Monstah!
Boston, Mass. - Boston Common Frog Pond
Savannah, Georgia - Confederate graves
Savannah, Georgia - Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
Munich, Germany - Glockenspiel
Munich, Germany - Hacker-Pschorr tent at Oktoberfest
Hollywood, California - Capitol Records. A very famous building!
Hollywood, California - The Walk of Fame

And now, a few from my neck of the woods!

Eugene, Oregon - The Hult Center for the Performing Arts
Eugene, Oregon - Eugene Public Library
Eugene, Oregon - The city from Skinner's Butte

No comments: