Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's both Board Game Appreciation Day AND Talk Like A Pirate Day at the Wednesday Mind Hump!

1. Are you a fan of board games?

No, I'm not much of a board game fan. I really don't play games much in general, come to think of it.

2. What's your favorite board game and why?

I can't think of too many of them, but one that I always enjoyed (even if I didn't understand it) while growing up was Monopoly. Going to jail, cool little game pieces, landing on a valuable property - it's all good!

Yesterday was Talk Like A Pirate Day, so lets answer a few questions about that. I can't think of any more board game questions.

3. Blackbeard, Hook, Sparrow - who's your favorite pirate?

Captain Jack Sparrow is the funniest pirate, so he'll be my favorite. He's also a little crazy, which makes him all the more fun to be around.

4. If you were a pirate, what would you name yourself?

Redbeard, I think.

5. Uh oh! Someone's gotta walk the plank! Choose a celebrity you want to throw overboard (all in good fun, of course. We're not actually advocating for the tossing of celebs in the ocean).

Tom Cruise, walk the plank ye scurvy dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love Trivial Pursuit: 90s Edition. it's definitely my fav!

Wil said...

Thanks for swinging by the Snooze. I think "Redbeard" is a fitting choice...