Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast - 1/19/07

Who's up for a feast?

Appetizer - Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

Lately, the only show I must not miss is "Scrubs."

Soup - Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

My buddy Mike.

Salad - How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

Two to sleep with, two for watching TV.

Main Course - Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

I'd like to have some sort of software that will let me work on my typing and track my progress in words per minute.

Dessert - What is your favorite foreign food?

Does pizza count? That's my favorite foreign food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have chosen pizza as well. I have never seen Scrubs, but I love the cast..Its one show I wish I had started watching from the beginning