Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Feast - 5/11/07

I hope you're hungry for a feast:

Appetizer - Tell about a time when you had to be brave.

I think I showed bravery by holding my camera over a rushing river to take some pictures of it. I had my wrist strap on, but I was still very afraid that I would drop it.

Soup - Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I would say Spiderman 3, but the reviews aren't good. I'll probably see it anyway.

Salad - Name an item you try to always have on hand.

My watch - literally and figuratively.

Main Course - Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!

It would be climate-controlled, have ever-changing photographs of beautiful places as wallpaper, have all the food and drink you could want, have the most relaxing beds and couches, complete with pillows and blankets, and of course it would have the best stereo system and HDTV, and a remote control for everything.

Dessert - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?

I'm a 2. I don't really believe anything, and what I do believe I'm not really sure about.

No comments: