Sunday, May 06, 2007

Random Ten - 5/6/07

Once again, the Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) The Clash - Clampdown
2) Natalie MacMaster - A Blast
3) Nickel Creek - Smoothie Song
4) Audioslave - Out Of Exile
5) Elvis Costello - Country Darkness
6) The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
7) Afro Celt Sound System - Lagan
8) Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
9) Los Lobos - The Breakdown
10) Roy Orbison - I Drove All Night

SONG OF THE WEEK: All of 'em. Most of them are from my new "Favorite Songs" playlist in iTunes and Winamp (compiled based on my Last.fm playlist). I had to make the 98-song playlist TWICE, once in each application, because Winamp can't import iTunes playlists. They should make that feature available!

This weekend, I briefly went to the Eugene Saturday Market. This week's photo, then, will be the silverware figurine I bought there last year:

My Little Silverware Girl

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Cyndi Lauper did a great cover of that Orbison song on her CD A Night To Remember.

Love the pic!