Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast - 7/27/07

July is alm- oops, sorry, said that in the last post. Here's the Friday Feast:

Appetizer - Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

For some reason, the talking Roger Rabbit toy comes to mind first. Yes, I was an odd child.

Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?

Observant of what, exactly? I'd say I'm sometimes an 8 and sometimes a 3, depending on what we're supposed to be observing.

Salad - Where would you rather be at this very moment?

I'd always rather be wherever Jessica is.

Main Course - When was the last time you learned something new?

I learn new things almost every day. What did I learn today? Well, I learned that a teenage girl won the donut eating contest at the Simpsons Movie premiere over in Springfield, Oregon. She was competing against grown men twice her size and age.

Dessert - Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

I have traveled to other states, but I haven't traveled out of the country.

No comments: