Monday, July 02, 2007

Random Ten - Beginning of July

I wanted to get this up before Monday came, but it wasn't to be. Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Of course, all of these songs come from the two albums I bought this weekend.

1) Joss Stone - Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now
2) Paul McCartney - Ever Present Past
3) Joss Stone - Arms Of My Baby
4) Paul McCartney - Gratitude
5) Joss Stone - Headturner
6) Paul McCartney - That Was Me
7) Joss Stone - Tell Me 'bout It
8) Paul McCartney - Dance Tonight
9) Joss Stone - Girl They Won't Believe It

SONG OF THE WEEK: "House Of Wax" by Paul McCartney. Prepare to have your butt kicked by the same man who brought you "Penny Lane."

A photo? Don't you think I've posted enough of them this week?

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You and Fish...and House of Wax...thats the one song on MAF that I can't stand :)

I burned a copy for my brother this weekend.