Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast - 8/17/07

Time to feast!

Appetizer - Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

I do my laundry when I start running out of good clothes, or when the laundry bucket gets full. I then try to get everything done in one day.

Soup - In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

I think 40 will hit me pretty hard. When you're 40, you're no longer a "young adult." You just an adult, period.

Salad - What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

I hope to go back to school and get a Master's degree in Special Education. That's sort of a long-term goal, because it won't happen this year.

Main Course - Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

Henry Garza's (of Los Lonely Boys) guitar playing is pretty unbelievable!

Dessert - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

I'd say I'm an 8 on the happiness scale today. I'm just hanging out and having a good time, and we had pizza for dinner.

No comments: