Saturday, August 11, 2007

Links, Links, Links - 8/11/07

I think I have a new blog feature - a Links roundup. Sure, it's nothing different from what other bloggers do, but it has a neat title!

I'm re-reading the Lord Of The Rings books, and today I wondered if a LOTR Wiki exists. Well, of course it does! After a quick Google search, I found One Wiki To Rule Them All. It doesn't go into as much detail as the Stars Wars Wookiepedia, but it's still a great resource to consult. If that doesn't meet your needs, perhaps Encyclopedia of Arda will.

Are you a writer? I try to be a writer, although I haven't done much of it lately. Someday I will do more of it, though, and when I do I'll be sure to consult this post on The Top Ten Tips For Improving Your Writing. I'll also consult this amazingly comprehensive collection of fiction writing articles from writing-world.com. If you are a writer or want to be a writer, these seem to be really excellent resources.

Lastly, I have a site that combines travel and photography: Trekearth. The cool thing about this site is that the photos are grouped according to where they were taken - as general as continent, as specific as town or city. See the world from your computer chair! (But don't leave it at that - see the world through your own eyes too.)

I'll post more links when I find them, or when I need something to post. Enjoy!

No comments: