Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Music Mambo - 8/6/07

Today is Halfway Day at the Monday Music Mambo. I'm obviously going to get all these right, because I wrote the thing.

(song) I Shot The Sheriff (by Bob Marley)

(band members) Charlie, Keith Mick and Bill (the Rolling Stones)

(lyric) "Why do we scream at each other . . . " "this is what is sounds like when doves cry" ("When Doves Cry" by Prince and the Revolution)

(album title) Who's Next (by The Who)

(band members) Topper Headon, Paul Simonon Mick Jones and Joe Strummer (The Clash

(lyric) "I'm special, so special" "I gotta have some of your attention" ("Brass In Pocket" by The Pretenders)

(band) Elvis Costello and The Attractions

(song) Jamie's Crying (Van Halen)

1 comment:

BHB said...

Thanx for the questions.. really woke me up this monday morning! :0