Sunday, August 05, 2007

Random Ten - 8/5/07

Want to know what songs I listened to this weekend? Read my random ten.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Sleater-Kinney - Little Babies
2) Pete Yorn - Sense
3) Pete Yorn - Undercover
4) Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
5) Missy Higgins - Ten Days
6) Cream - Sweet Wine
7) Joss Stone - Girl, They Won't Believe It
8) Dido - See The Sun
9) Nickel Creek - Beauty And The Mess

SONG OF THE WEEK: "You're No Rock and Roll Fun" by Sleater-Kinney. I'm in a mood for rockin' women lately.

The photo of the week is a cute snapshot of our dog Chloe sleeping on my pillow:

Chloe on my pillow #1

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Awww Chloe is so precious :) Are those new Missy Higgins songs?