Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast - 9/28/07

Here's the Feast for this week:

Appetizer - How are you today?

I'm doing pretty well so far! I'm going to go get my hair cut in a little while, and then I'll come back home and study.

Soup - Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

History Detectives, Scrubs (new episodes, at least) and No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain. Ask me again in a month or two, and my answers will be different.

Salad - What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

There are many weather phenomena that are mildly scary (thunder, hail, snow, etc.) but the scariest I've ever seen came in 1996. Western Oregon was pounded with lots of heavy rain, and the rivers started to flood. Many rural communities had it bad during that time. My area of town came out OK, but I remember the nervousness about what was happening.

I think the second scariest was the dust storm in Phoenix. I had never seen such a thing before, so it was scary for me!

Main Course - If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Right now, I want to be in Norway! Can I take my Norwegian-English dictionaries? I'll probably need them.

Dessert - What do you usually wear to sleep?

Clothes. Or, most of my clothes minus my shirt, if it's really hot.

No comments: