Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast - 9/7/07

Let's feast!

Appetizer - Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Hungry. (I wonder how many other folks said that?)

Soup - What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

I love the beauty of the light and the changing leaves on the trees, and of course the cooling (but not yet cold) temperatures.

Salad - Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Depends on what you mean by bad experience. I've had a few moments of chat room drama, but nothing too bad.

Main Course - Name three things that make you happy daily.

Music, animals, sleep.

Dessert - What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

I'm not really sure what is meant by "organizing item," but I know I couldn't live without my liquid hand soap.

No comments: