Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday

Due to all the reading I have to do for my class, I've become a (moderately) early riser. I'm going to claim mornings for 'me' time as much as I can. I'm too tired to study when I wake up anyhow.

Today I got up early so I could get some things done before the afternoon. I took pictures of the Hult Center, Eugene's performing arts hall (celebrating its 25th year!); and I went down to the University area to buy a book for my class and get a new ID card. The ID card will be useful because it gives the card holder free bus rides! That will save me some money for sure. I also had a strawberry smoothie at the student union coffee shop. Ahh, the life of a student!

Sometime later I'll put up the photos I took on Flickr, and of course post the best ones right here on my blog. I don't know when I'll get that done, but I'm sure it will get done by the weekend.

No comments: