Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Tunes - 9/25/07

Here's the second ever Tuesday Tunes!

What is your favorite movie soundtrack or score? (You can tell us why if you'd like)

I don't really listen to soundtracks or scores, but I really like all the songs used in Wayne's World. What a great movie, and a great soundtrack!

As a kid, I really enjoyed the Beetlejuice soundtrack/score. It was, well, interesting.

What is your favorite album by your favorite artist/band?

My favorite band is Afro Celt Sound System and my favorite album of theirs is Volume 3: Further In Time. You've heard this answer a million times on my blog, but it's still true.

What is your favorite music video?

"Weapon Of Choice" by Fatboy Slim. It's Christopher Walken, dancing around and acting goofy in an empty hotel! How is that not the greatest thing ever made?

3 comments:

aaronsmusic said...

I loved the Fatboy Slim video with Christopher Walken.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Waynes World! Party Time! Excellent!

Polly said...

Oh God yes... Christopher Walken is da man. XD