Monday, October 01, 2007

Become A Better Blogger

While using Stumbleupon (one of the most fun extensions available for the Firefox browser), I found this great article called 12 Ways To Keep Your Posting Going Forever. It includes 12 great tips to keep your blogging habits sustained over time. I find blogging a challenge sometimes, so articles like this are very useful.

My most important piece of advice to bloggers is to do what I've done by writing this post - take those things you find in your daily life that pique your interest, and share them! Blogging is really about listening to your inner voice and making it external. Earlier today, I responded to the news about Radiohead by thinking "what a great idea!" I didn't let it end there, though; I turned that thought into a blog post.

Turn your thoughts into blog posts!

No comments: