Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast - 10/26/07

Here's an October feast:

Appetizer - Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Reference Desk. It's not flashy and pretty, but it has all the information you could ever want or need, and links to such. It has links to fun sites too, not just reference and news.

Soup - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

10. I dream each and every night. If I'm not dreaming, I'm not asleep.

Salad - Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

When I was a young child we had a female cat named Trista. She died when I was about ten. Then we got two more cats, Midnight and Flash. Flash died in 1997 or 1998 and Midnight died in 2005.

Main Course - If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

I'd probably advertise our local record store, so that more people will shop there.

Dessert - What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

You can't go wrong with a tootsie pop. They come in yummy flavors, and you get a little tootsie roll at the end!

No comments: