Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast - 10/5/07

Want a feast? Here you go!

Appetizer - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

9 for sure. I love my birthday!

Soup - What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

I can't think of one. Sorry!

Salad - Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

I wear my sunglasses at night.

No, kidding. My glasses actually tint into sunglasses when I'm outside during the day. It's so convenient! What do they look like? They look like glasses, only darker.

Main Course - If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

Teachers, my parents, my friends and family. Anyone who has helped me over the years. And anyone who inspired me to write the book in the first place.

Dessert - Name a beverage that you enjoy.

A&W Root Beer. I had some today, yum!

1 comment:

aaronsmusic said...

A&W root beer rocks! Great feast.