Sunday, October 07, 2007

Random Ten - 10/07/07

This week's Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
2) ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
3) Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
4) Jimi Hendrix - Who Knows
5) No Doubt - Spiderwebs
6) Robert Randolph and the Family Band - Calypso
7) Audioslave - Jewel Of The Summertime
8) Hoven Droven - Kjellingen
9) Missy Higgins - 100 Around The Bends

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Forgive Me" by Missy Higgins. I've been enjoying her new album lately, and I think this is one of the top three songs on it. It's a very powerful, raw, emotional song. It sounds like it was recorded in her bathroom late at night.

The photo is a random selection from my collection:

Spooky Backyard Tree 2

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Looks like rain's coming.

I wish we'd get some here

Russ said...

That photo is actually a year or two old, I think. But, indeed, rain is coming. It's that time of year.