Thursday, October 11, 2007

Work and play

I spent most of the afternoon today trying to get as much homework done as I could. It felt really good to keep busy and see my list of things to do start to shrink. I'm hoping to be able to take a day off this weekend. I won't do a single bit of studying. I'll spend the entire day doing whatever I feel like doing - listening to music, watching a movie, and maybe even blogging!

Last night it occurred to me that I could look for Whose Line Is It Anyway clips on Youtube. There are quite a few to be found! Even stuff I've never seen. The result - I stayed up probably an hour later than I wanted to.

I'll see about putting up another prompt post, either tonight or tomorrow. I really don't have too many links to share lately, so that will have to do for now.

No comments: