Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast - 11/30/07

Feast!

Appetizer - What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

The line for the cotton candy booth. I hate rides.

Soup - How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I get very, very quiet.

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

Somewhere between 5-7. I don't get to discuss deep topics too often.

Main Course - Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

Yes I did! It's so easy, people. If you can afford it, you have no excuse.

Dessert - Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Probably between 5-10 hours on average. It really depends, because I don't keep a regular TV-watching schedule.

No comments: