Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things, Part 4: Photos

I've selected, and will now post, my very best photos taken this year. The selection process was hard, but I forced myself to make the tough choices and highlight only those photos I felt were truly great. Here they are for your enjoyment:

Pizza Crust Art

Let Me In Now!

Melting Snow #10

Iraq Body Count Memorial Visits The U of O #6

Smoked Turkey #2

Big Scary Tree Black and White

Bathed in light

Oregon Electric Station Lamp

Market Fountain #2

June 22 07 Sunset #2

June 28 07 Sunset #4

June 29 07 Sunset #2

Mo's Halibut and Chips #4

Sand In Hand #3

Swedish Pancake #1

Mall Platform Dancers 2007 #4

Raventones #35

Hult Center Bench

Hult Japanese Garden 4

Spider! #2

And don't forget to check out my University of Oregon Black and White Set. I worked hard on it and I did a good job!

No comments: