Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random Ten - 12/23/07

The Random Ten is on holiday, but I'm not! I'm posting one for the fun of it.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Natalie MacMaster - The Wildcat
2) BeauSoleil - Les Filles A Nonc Helaire
3) The Beatles - Girl
4) Elvis Costello - Mystery Dance
5) Old Blind Dogs - Soup Of The Day
6) Tim O'Brien - Demon Lover (House Carpenter)
7) Altan - John Doherty's Reels
8) The Chieftains and Van Morrison - Marie's Wedding
9) Queen - Thank God It's Christmas

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Father Christmas" by The Kinks. It's a fun Christmas song by a great band - very appropriate for this week.

This week I'm posting not one, but TWO photos. The first is one photo that I forced myself to leave out of my best photos of 2007. It didn't quite make the cut, but it's still a favorite of mine:

5th Street Market Alleyway

The second is a couple of folks who want to wish you a very happy holiday season:

Santa and Wife #1

No comments: