Sunday, December 09, 2007

Random Ten - 12/9/07

After a few weeks' break for me, here's the Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) BeauSoleil - La Chanson de Mardis Gras
2) BeauSoleil - Two-Step a Will Bolfa
3) Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road
4) Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
5) Bruce Springsteen - She's The One
6) Natalie MacMaster - Matt and Nat's
7) The Pretenders - 2000 Miles
8) The Pretenders - Kid
9) The Clash - Brand New Cadillac

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Pine Grove Blues" by BeauSoleil. Awesome song.

I'll give the photos a break, since I have no new ones to post. I may go into my favorite shots in future installments until I get a new camera.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Classic Bruce Springsteen, when he was rockin'. Great list :)