Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Tunes - 12/18/07

Today's Tuesday Tunes has a Christmas theme.

What are your favorite traditional "Christmas Carols?"

"Greensleeves," "Silent Night" and "Little Drummer Boy" are all choice.

What song best says "Christmas" to you?

"The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole. It's not Christmas without it.

What is your favorite modern Christmas song?

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by U2. No sunglasses. No politics. Just a great song.

Do you have a favorite Christmas album? If so what is it?

The only Christmas album I own is Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong. I may or may not receive Cherish The Ladies' Christmas album this holiday.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have I shared the Grey Eye Glances version of Little Drummer Boy with you? Oh wait...I've got a version for you..check my blog later tonight or tomorrow :)