Thursday, December 06, 2007

Victory!

I'm back on my own computer! The old hard drive had to be replaced. I now have a new, larger hard drive with a ghost copy of the data on the previous drive (minus a lot of start menu entries and games). I'm back in business!

Other things:

  • I have some new music purchases - "Born To Run" by Bruce Springsteen and "Live! From The Left Coast" by BeauSoleil. The latter is a used copy that I was surprised to find.
  • Blogdrive seems to have gone kaput. There will be very few memes to play for a while. I'm thinking of perhaps switching the two memes I write to Blogger and changing the format of the Wednesday Mind Hump. I might wait a while and see if Blogdrive comes back. I also might make the switch anyway - a fresh new start. I can always put up a "this blog has moved" announcement.

No comments: