Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast - 1/18/08

Here's the feast:

Appetizer - What is your favorite beverage?

Allowing a wide interpretation of the word 'beverage,' I'll choose a chocolate milkshake.

As for things that are only considered drinks, I think my favorite is Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Or any A&W product.

Soup - Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

My cell phone, a mug full of pens and other useful items, and my iPod. I have a very large computer desk, by the way.

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

I think I'm a 6 or 7, something like that. But how do you know if I'm telling the truth about that?

Main Course - If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I think I'd rename our sister city, Springfield. I'd change it to Kesey, Oregon. Or some other Springfield-related name. I think there are just far too many Springfields in the world. Let's pick something more original.

Dessert - What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Late buses stress me out.

Sleep calms me down.

No comments: