Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Ten - 1/20/08

Here's this week's Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I wanted to rock this weekend, so rock was the majority of my playlist. I also listened to BeauSoleil in anticipation of this week's concert.

1) Audioslave - One and The Same
2) Cream - I Feel Free
3) Los Lonely Boys - Nobody Else
4) Linkin Park - Lying From You
5) Pearl Jam - Gone
6) Jimi Hendrix - Earth Blues
7) Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
8) BeauSoleil - Tasso/McGee's Reel
9) BeauSoleil - Peux Pas Me Refuser

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Hello Kitty Kat" by Smashing Pumpkins. Rock on!

Photo of the week:

Fish In Dark Light

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I heard I Feel Free this weekend somewhere...

What's the picture of?

Russ said...

The picture is a fish tank at an aquarium. I don't know what I was trying to accomplish, but it turned out looking pretty cool. It's probably an 11-year-old picture.