Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Very cool!

I finally got to try out the wireless headphones that I received for Christmas last week. At first, all I picked up was static. Then I unhooked everything, plugged it back in again, and they worked!

The sound isn't the greatest, but the audio comes in clear and you can hear the bass if you're playing rock music. Best of all, the range is huge! I can walk out to the kitchen and still hear the music as well as I can in my room.

In other news, I think people have abandoned the memes that I write. Only one person is playing now. I wonder if people got sick of them or don't like the way I write them. I don't know what I'll do - keep writing, or just call it quits. I'd hate to not have the Music Mambo to play.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Chin up....Music Memoirs has had a lot of down time too..that's why I figured I'd take the 2 weeks off on the Monday and Tuesday memes :(