Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast - 2/22/08

Here's this week's Feast:

Appetizer - Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

Oh, yes I have. When I was younger, a buddy of mine played a trick on me for my birthday, so I got him back. I got the biggest, longest box I could find, and taped the birthday card on the bottom. Then I filled it up with packing peanuts. The card said "I'm wearing your present," and I was wearing a brand new ball cap, which was his gift. To make it even funnier, he decided to open the gift up at the dinner table!

Soup - What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Brown.

Salad - Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

The next place I plan to go is to class on Wednesday.

Main Course - What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

I don't do that.

Dessert - Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake. Take some vanilla ice cream, put it in a blender. Take some chocolate chip cookies (the number depends on their size), preferably soft ones, and put them in with the ice cream. Add a little milk, and blend until smooth.

No comments: