Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 2/12/08

Here's a special word association from Music Memoirs:

Hearts: "Crazy On You" by Heart
Flowers: "Edible Flowers" by Finn Brothers
Broken: "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day
Wedding: "White Wedding" by Billy Idol
Heartbreak: "Heartbreaker" by Led Zeppelin
Bitter: "No Action" by Elvis Costello
Chocolate: "Uncomplicated" by Elvis Costello
Candy: "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow
Alcohol: "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" by George Thorogood
Toy: "Tear Off Your Own Head (It's A Doll Revolution)" by The Bangles.

The last one was chosen because I didn't want three Elvis Costello songs on one list.

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Erm Russ..you know the last one "IS" a Costello song. It's on When I Was Cruel. He may not be singing it..but he still wrote it :P

theshriek said...

Boulevard of Broken Dreams of course! I went totally blank on that one.

Russ said...

Mistress - Oh, I knew that. I just didn't want his name on there three times.