Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 2/5/08

Here are the Tuesday Tunes:

Game: "Game of Love" by Santana and Michelle Branch
Loss: "Lose You" by Pete Yorn
Excited: "I Saw Her Standing There" by The Beatles
Nervous: "Panic Stricken" by Leona Naess
Win: "We Are The Champions" by Queen
Run: "Born To Run" by Bruce Springsteen
Cheer: "Hey Mickey" by Toni Basil
Halftime: "TNT" by AC/DC
Shuffle: "Super Bowl Shuffle" by the Chicago Bears in '84 (I think)
Ring: "Rain" by The Beatles (one of Ringo's finest performances)

4 comments:

Natsthename said...

I agree on "Rain" and Ringo. Excellent picks for the tunes!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I really love the Game Of Love song. Don't tell anyone :)

Michael said...

Game of Love is a great song. Don't be ashamed, Mistress!

And the Super Bowl Shuffle would have been the '85-'86 Bears. Just FYI. :)

Great list!

moodymistress said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who used Mickey for "cheer." :)