Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday's Feast - 6/6/08

The feast is back after a vacation:

Appetizer - When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I like my soda in a glass with ice. Maybe a straw too. There is one exception to this - Coca-Cola tastes best cold out of a can.

Soup - What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

I will occasionally stay up to watch Craig Ferguson's monologue/blathering. If Saturday Night Live has a good host, I'll stay up for that, too.

Salad - Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Google Earth is very brilliant. You can tour the world from your desktop!

Main Course - Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

If I actually drove, I think I might be willing to do that. I'd have less time in the evenings, but I'd have a three-day weekend to make up for it. I might also get home earlier if I stay late enough to beat rush hour.

Dessert - If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

I would be Cat Man. My superpower? I can summon a legion of cats to claw evildoers into submission.

No comments: