Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 6/17/08

Today's Tuesday Tunes is fab!

Who is your favorite Beatle?

That would be George Harrison. He was such a soulful, kind, interesting guy. He had a soft touch with his songs, and a witty side too. His voice is as tender as a feather.

What is one of your favorite Beatle songs?

"Dear Prudence" is very excellent.

Best/Worst cover of a Beatles song

The best - "Blackbird" by Sarah McLachlan. Not that I've heard every single Beatles cover.

The worst - I once heard a version of "Eleanor Rigby" by Twisted Sister. I can't seem to find it on Youtube but, trust me, it was horrid!

Best song by a Beatle after the breakup

I can't do just one. Sorry!

Paul - Maybe I'm Amazed
John - Instant Karma
George - All Things Must Pass
Ringo - It Don't Come Easy

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think we all went Beatle by Beatle for the last question :)

Twisted Sister doing Rigby...that's a scary thought.