Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday Mind Hump - 7/9/08

Today is Rock and Roll Day at the Wednesday Mind Hump:

1. What is your all-time favorite rock and roll band?

My favorite is probably The Beatles. If they don't rock enough for you, how about the Smashing Pumpkins?

2. When you think of rock and roll, what song comes to mind?

"Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin. Not only for the title, but because it's a Led Zeppelin song and it rocks!

3. What would you change about rock and roll, if you could?

I would tell today's rock bands to get more creative and take more solos. I'd also bring back piano. There's no reason a piano can't be a rock instrument.

4. If you were in a rock and roll band, what instrument would you play?

If I had better coordination and rhythm, I'd play drums. If I had bigger fingers, I'd play bass.

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I think the Beatles rock enough :) That is a great Led Zeppelin song and you are right, today's rock bands do need to get more creative.