Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 8/26/08

Tunes:

Google or use a photo from your collection of something that involves your summer. Then tell us what music figured in the most on your summer playlist this year.

Here's a photo from my cousin's wedding in June. It has received over 600 views since I uploaded it!

Wedding table settings

Now, let's see my top five songs of the past 3 months according to Last.fm:

1. Coldplay - Cemeteries of London
2. Coldplay - Lost!
3. Coldplay - Life In Technicolor
4. Coldplay - Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love
5. Coldplay - Viva La Vida

Well, now we know what album I listened to the most!

For variety's sake, let's check out my top five artists this summer:

1. The Who
2. Coldplay
3. Joe Jackson
4. BeauSoleil
5. Elvis Costello

Not very surprising! Much thanks to Last.fm for the ability to see these lists on my profile.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's a pretty table setting.